Photo Club Meetings With Zoom - things to do?

I live in a 55+ senior community. We have a photo club. We had our first club meeting since the virus via Zoom. It went pretty well. Everyone had submitted a couple of photos prior to the meeting. The chairman displayed them in Zoom and we each had a chance to discuss and make recommendations.

Anyone else doing anything along that line? What things do you do on Zoom or other similar programs? I'm looking for ideas for our club?

I've been watching two or three movies a week with a friend in Michigan. We watch them separately during the week and then get together by zoom each weekend to discuss them. It's been a lot of fun and we get to really delve into the films and directors. Last weekend we compared two movies by Joseph Losey, one earlier in his career and one much later, The Servant and (believe it or not) Mr. Klein.

They're both great films and well worth seeing, if you can find them.

"You talkin' to me?"

I am in the local camera club which has quite a few members. They have a number of different interest groups (nature, B&W, landscape, travel, alternography, human interest, women's group, etc.) that all meet once a month, now on Zoom previously in person. Each group functions a bit independently depending on the leaders but in general most have a 'theme' for each month's meeting. For example, for the Nature group the most recent themes have been patterns in nature, macro, city parks, birds, insects and invertebrates. You are supposed to bring 4 photos on the theme and they are shown and discussed, so similar to what you are doing. For the travel group there's often one person who does an extended presentation (e.g. New Zealand, safaris, China, etc.) and then people also submit photos on the same topic or something else. Nice to be doing something during the pandemic when traveling is not really feasible.