Phone Phriday 15 March 2019

Discussion in 'Phone and Mobile' started by Ludmilla, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Jaisalmer fort, India
    iPhone X

Untitled-938.jpg

2. My Friday hanging at the Brit bike shop in Alphabet City
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the rest of my Saint Patricks Day weekend.... (with a bit of green in there)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. From last week's visit to The Getty Center, Los Angeles, California. All images with Samsung Galaxy J7.
    The Getty-130716.jpg The Getty-112908.jpg The Getty-111839.jpg Columnar-110207.jpg The Getty-115512.jpg

4. How do people react to multiple photos per post when it comes to ‘Likes’. Do you ‘Like’ a post if you like

a) At Least one photo?
    b) The majority of photos?
    c) All photos?

Wilmarco Imaging likes this.
  5. Vincent Peri

Vincent Peri Metairie, LA

Usually, if there is even one photo that I REALLY like, I'll give all the photos a like. Otherwise, I pass.

Wilmarco Imaging and Ludmilla like this.
  6. I’d write a comment and say something like, “Wade, I like your photo of the green car in front of the store fronts. Nice color. Effective vertical divisions of the frame. Reminds me a little of Meyerowitz’s color street work.”

7. I also like the half bodied mannequin on the chair.

8. I found Wade’s work over indulgent with a total lack of control. Phone Phriday ain’t aboot posting everything you shot on a Friday.

Meyerowitz would have been mortified

wadeschields likes this.
  9. As I am new to this thread, what, if any, are the rules or guidelines for posting?

10. David, afaik there aren’t any rules or guidelines. Some people post one image, some people post multiple times per pweek and some post multiple photos per post. All good stuff. Also, as this isn’t NW, words are welcome (even tongue-in-cheek ones)