Personal website launched

<p>I like the site, and I like your work. Your gallery takes a little too long to load, but I was really intrigued and wanted to see what you had in there. I'm glad I was patient and waited. The dark and moody images are great, and all of your images seem consistently real. I like the feel of them.<br>

Aside from the slightly long loading time for your gallery, the only thing I would mention is that it wasn't apparent to me at first that I needed to "click" on the photo to move through the images. I was a little confused at first and while moving my mouse around I chanced across the word "click." It wasn't real obvious. Maybe it's me and other people won't find that to be an issue.<br>

I read your bio and it seems that you have made a really good start down that path you mentioned.</p>

Nice work. It's honest and easy to use. Like Linda, I found it a little slow to load, but not so bad that I was ready to give up

at any point. From a practical point of view, you may find yourself wanting to attract search engines in the future and may

want to get some of the text in a format they can read. This of course is a compromise because your typography works

really well and it would be quite difficult to reproduce in a search engine friendly way. I enjoyed your work, you left me

wanting more.

<p>Great work and a great site. The loading time isn't so bad. It could be faster, but doesn't annoy the user. Considering that I just worked on my site, the only potential issue is that, since its a flash site, the indexing on search engines isn't all that great. You could parallely have a photo blog and link your site to that to optimise your search results. Otherwise its Perfect.</p>

• 2 weeks later...

<p>I will not comment on the image quality, wich is quite good.<br /> When using a wireless connection the gallery take way to much time to load,<br /> as suggested earlier, you may want to add an html splash page, possibly linking to a blog...<br /> ...because google is just starting to work on indexing flash content, and right now it's bad.<br /> Also, if the purpose of your site is to eventually gain customers, I would recommend you to create galleries matching the photographic range you want to cover...<br /> Otherwise, I like the design and the font.</p>

<p>Thanks Stefon...at the moment i am redesigning the gallery to hold more categories.That will be online,when i will have a richer portofolio.I'll keep photography as a passion,but if there will be some side projects from which i can make some extra money,that will be a nice thing.<br>

Cheers.</p>

<p>I just wanted to mantain the simplicity of the gallery.Solely from this reason i gave up on buttons ......At next revision of the gallery component,i'll test how two buttons(previous,next) will look and feel.</p>