Pentax Thursday #26 November 19 2020

Tony Parsons

[ATTACH=full]1365204[/ATTACH]

Still going after six months !!

Thank you all for your input and comments.

i am in the process of moving , hence the reason for little posting on PN all around.i have about 10 rolls of black and white to develop but only when i get situated in my new digs.will be home developing in DF96 cinestill to see what i get from the first few rolls.

still lurking about tho

gary

• Like 1

i am in the process of moving , hence the reason for little posting on PN all around.i have about 10 rolls of black and white to develop but only when i get situated in my new digs.will be home developing in DF96 cinestill to see what i get from the first few rolls.

still lurking about tho

gary

Look forward to seeing you again once the stress has alleviated - maybe around June ? Seriously, good luck. I need to move myself, as the landlord is selling the property, and agents seem bemused by my insistance on a large kitchen that can be easily blacked out !

• Like 1

Look forward to seeing you again once the stress has alleviated - maybe around June ? Seriously, good luck. I need to move myself, as the landlord is selling the property, and agents seem bemused by my insistance on a large kitchen that can be easily blacked out !

hopefully i will be done somewhere in mid january .then setting up house moving foward. have to get this done before the next phase of lockdowns come which i hope wont happen until our next president comes in. and i already have my spot picked out to set up my darkroom.i have not printed a pic in over 40 years so i can see a lot going wrong.but i cant wait.now i will still use my digital camera as i like the convienence of it.i feel today you need both forums to have anything worthwhile especially me.hope to take a bunch of pics of the move and such.

keep you guys updated

gary

• Like 1