pentax or pentax lens photo's

cameragary

now admittedly i only have pentax k mount lenses which i am using on my pheonix slr. all plastic camera but i got it from a nice woman who used it once.and i have to admit it is a great everyday shooter,it's light,it's simple and it's meter is spot on.i'm trying to get my wife to use it.she only wants to use a phone do to its quick put it in your pocket nature.i did have a pentax H3V with a clip on spot meter that worked and in great condition.it was a throw in when i made a deal for the canon f1 the guy had.i got both of these cameras for 75.00 dollars and i wound up selling the pentax for 50.00 to a guys kid that wanted it for school.so my f1 only cost me 25.00 bucks.

here is a pic of my pheonix and i just got a 28-80mm macro zoom for it last week.i am running a roll of film thru it as we speak.will gladly post up some pics when i get them scanned.1050459318_pics2019409.thumb.JPG.97dc39f2a335e655bbc56d1143789144.JPG

• Like 2

so i have to ask,with so many pentax cameras and users out there why is there no photo's of the week,month started.now i am primarily a canon user,and i have a bronica,which i just got a few months ago.never shot mf until october of last year.but i do have an slr that takes k mount lenses.is there anything special needed to do to start a weekly,monthly thread or just go for it.i see some life in this forum as compared to the others.we all cant have nikon or lieca's can we!!!

here is one that i hope will be appropiate.

thanks -- gary 1462605337_dianespheonix2020_0005.thumb.jpg.9f6d823656d7b58060662b20df879328.jpg

• Like 2