Pentax-K 28mm F3.5 - fresh Zurich by bike views

markus maurer

<p>Good evening Pentaxians<br>

I had a job in the old part of Zurich yesterday and went around parts of the lake by bike. As announced before, I restricted myself to just one lens, this time the Pentax-K 28mm F3.5 on the K10D and a table tripod for the night shots.<br>

Nearly all of my Pentax-A lenses with the exception of the Sigma wide 24mm F2.8 lead to underexposure with the K10D in P mode and want a compensation of around +.7 under normal lighting conditions. Using the green mode button in M mode alone would have produced overexposed photos up to 1 stop with the Pentax K 28mm F3.5 during that sunny Sunday but underexposed ones as well during the night with serveral second long exposures.<br>

I wished Ricoh, Cosina, Chinon or some other licence taker of the old K-mount could produce a simple digital body with full backward compatibility for K/M/A and M42 lenses! <br>

This K lens can produce exceptional 3d-ish images and is very sharp with nice color rendition, I'm very fond of the Pentax-K-series and would buy any prime I see despite "the slowness factor" with the metering. All photos where taken at ISO 100 or 200 and F3.5-F11.<br>

So, please follow me to a short round trip starting at the cultural center "red fabric" in Zurich with lots of professional graffiti artists, the ship harbor in Zurich-Wollishofen, the famous succulent collection, up to the Bellevue with the typical Zurich postcard scenes again and into the Seefeld quarter and I hope you enjoy it.</p>

<div>00XKOj-282703584.jpg.bc98d90cd00a5c6df69237f5d4c4f685.jpg</div>