"Pentax - A Ricoh Company"

r.t. dowling

<p>Their new site is a 1000% improvement over the old one, a very encouraging sign.<br>

What I especially like is that the sport optics subsite is up to date and useful for figuring out what one's needs are. Pentax binoculars and telescopes are superb, but like the cameras, hard to find. The old site had dead links for sport optics, and vendors, and left the impression that they were getting out of that business. Fortunately that was fixed. Just being able to order product on the new site is a huge improvement.</p>

<p>ME</p>

<p>In the e-mail I received, they mentioned that the site has been optimized to load faster. Even though I already have a pretty fast internet connection, I immediately noticed the improvement. It also appears that they're not relying on Flash nearly as much as they were with their old site, which in my opinion is definitely a good thing.</p>

<p>The e-mail mentioned a new mobile site, which can be found at http://m.pentaximaging.com/</p>

<p>I tried it on my non-smart cell phone; it looks good and loaded quickly.</p>

<p>Very modern improvements ,every thing sliding -text ,images like some one put grease on it.One crazy design and done by father of god and only.If they go like this start -up, say not overnight but do save some money for new glass on Christmas or turkey day!</p>