Patrick Lavoie, the newest photo.net "Hero"

<p>Just a quick announcement to say that Patrick Lavoie will now have a <a href="../member-status-icons/">"hero" badge</a> by his name (it may not appear until the server updates itself).</p>

<p>Patrick works double time to help many many users in the digital darkroom forum. His advice is well thought out, accurate, and supportive. Not to mention the fact that he does all of this in a language that is not his native tongue. In short, he's exactly the kind of person that photo.net wants to have in our community.</p>

<p>Thanks Patrick!</p>

<p>...</p>

<p>wow...speechless.................................................................................................................................................</p>

<p>Thanks to photo.net, thanks to all the people who come here and ask questions i can answer : )</p>

<p>Happy New Year 2009 to all of you, health to all who need it because whe cant buy it...love & succes.</p>

<p>Let's not forget the generosity Patrick shows at Christmas, choosing random members to receive a gift subscription. Yet another opportunity to say thank you for picking my name Patrick and Josh! I am using my subscription and will be renewing in December!</p>

<p>Congratulations Patrick!</p>

<p>Congratulations Patrick! It couldn't have gone to a more worthy recipient. My knowledge of color management has advanced beyond it's infancy thanks wholly to your patience and wisdom and your philanthropy should make us all want to be better people. I know I do.<br>

Confession: I read Patrick's posts in a French accent :)</p>