Paris Hilton Leica

trex1

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Eyes of the beholder" notwithstanding, three descriptions (so far) as "Ugly" seems a little excessive. I wonder if the responses are to her Persona, rather than to Physical beauty. She is not my idea of attractive, and she clearly fits the criteria for P-- (in U--- P--), but I wouldn't refer to her as ugly, IMHO.

YMMV

Subhash

Wow, I am really suprised at how fast you guys are to slag her off... Paris is a very beautiful

woman. Is this a case of hating what you can't have? It seems to be a national sport to slag

her off, but I honestly find her attractive, not like the object of my fantasies or anything, and I

think she would succeed in driving anyone who went out with her nuts, but still pretty nice

looking.

I guess you guys all date much better looking women so, I'll leave well enough alone.

Darius, she's a skank. At urbandictionary.com they actually have a picture of her with the line "case in point" at the word "Skank".

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skank :

Recent usage of the term in the United States has been to describe a particular kind of female behavior, characterized by wanton selfishness, repeated self-detrimental behavior, flirting and sexual promiscuity.

Ugh, I do not care how much you think she's pretty, she's disgusting!

You might want to see here: http://tinyurl.com/rbtvk

As photographers, we are trained to look beyond the apparency to the sense or soul of the subject and how it relates to other things.

Whether Paris Hilton is pretty or ugly isn't something that needs to be surveyed and tabulated. Keep your own council. But perhaps it can be seen that she is a manufactured celebrity, a product of social hysteria. And as photographers and artist, we see through this. Notice that the only noteworthy pictures of Paris is in the context of the hype surrounding her, not of her herself. The fist opens and the hand is empty.

"That's one ugly *****...Damn, that's ugly...she's a pig...an ugly pig...an insult to

pigs!!!...she's a skank...she's disgusting!...Skank!"

So speak the astoundingly beautiful men of photonet. You don't have to be a big fan of

Paris (personally I prefer Nicole) to find the cro-magnon tendency here just a little bit

disturbing. Maybe Leica just need a new tag-line to reinvigorate their sales: "Leica, for

men who hate women....."