Painting with the flash

khaisy

A wile back I when i had my studio I had one grey backround that

became several colors or multi colors, anyhow I was doing this

wedding yesterday and i made a quick things with christmas rabbers i

used my SB600 to change the yellow ugly backround, I will make

several things better than that any how. what think guys is this too

much or does look it is worth expermenting? Thanks<div>00FLT4-28334684.jpg.7264932da3c07d7f70a17f3ac73ea0f8.jpg</div>

I think it may be too much w/o doing like you said, some eperimenting with it. With the coloring of the lights I think the rest would need a similar flare, Models and/or Mood. Could see it on a dance floor reception but not a background in a normal setting. But eh' who knows where you could go with it.

Very personally and very subjectively I find two elements that make photos look extremely dated in my opinion. One is the "gel" look, in particular the red and blue gels once used in lighting. The other is, blue backgrounds. Reflective of my own tastes I intensly dislike blue backgrounds and lighting gels. This shot looks like those lighting gels.

Thank you all for your input. As I said This what the color paper I found and i did few shots for my own testing. It maybe not a bad idea bouncing it off the ceiling above the dancing floor and yes they were coming off the dance floor I asked for your homset input Z not for your ???????????????.