Paignton with a Fed2

Discussion in 'Classic Manual Cameras' started by robert_chadwick, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Hi, Afraid I messed up my previous post, didnt have the right size images so here goes again, hope I get it right this time
    00XOv8-286207684.jpg

2. I've tried a few soviet lenses, and I'd say that the Industar 61 is the most reliable one, for good sharpness and contrast. By the way, they're also indestructible... Nice photos Robert.
    Keep shooting films.

3. very crisp, robert. what film did you use?

4. Hi Capital Q , The film is an own brand job from Truprint Processing here in England, when you send them a film for developing you get your prints back along with a free film similar to the one you send in . It was 200ASA with just Truprint on it, I would imagine it was made somewhere in the European Union could be Italy , Ferrania or somone like them. Its not bad actually.

5. when you send them a film for developing you get your prints back along with a free film similar to the one you send in .​
    Excellent colours, please post some more. Free film? "Never look a gift horse in the mouth"!

6. Hi Stuart, here are a couple more for you
    00XPDb-286467584.jpg

7. Another one
    00XPDf-286467684.jpeg

8. The film was actually developed and scanned in local branch of Tesco it costs £2.00. Great value for money and excellent service.
    00XPDj-286469584.jpeg

9. This deal is something the wife is always encouraging me to do.. I just hate the idea of sending it off.. I prefer the local drugstore.. but the "free" film deal is a reality!

Thanks