p.net 2.1 - Portfolio

Wouter Willemse

Yes, I know there are already some threads, but I guess reporting issues per area may make it easier to track and keep conversations on subject.

The portfolio "management" is more confusing than it was before, though. When I check my galleries, I see some without icons of photos, which used to be hidden folders. It seems now the hidden-attribute is on the photo, rather than the folder?

So when I use "Galleries" and open one of the empty ones, it will show me there are no pictures in it. If I go to "Gallery Photo Sort" and select one of those empty galleries, I can see the images in there.

Why not automatically hide empty galleries?

Another thing: trying to update my data in the account page; apparently I still have to be in the United States. I can choose another country, save it, and then find back the US of A. I hope the site will remain more international than this ;-)

Good work though, first and foremost.

Gallery management has certainly changed. I experience similar problems with galleries not showing in one place, yet showing elsewhere. I have images in all gallerys, yet some don't show. It may be because they were hidden on the old site, but I don't know how to change that here. I also can't make the ordering make sense. When I go to order folders they appear in the order from the old site, yet that order is not the same as how the folders display elsewhere. A solid improvement is that images posted in threads don't automatically show up in the gallery, Things here are already more functional than 2.0. Yeah.