Out and about with my Zorkis

<p>Great shots Ed. I have a Zorki 4 along with a few other Rooski cameras. My 4 has the J-8 lens. As others have asked, what are the lenses on your 4's? Have to go find me a dilapidated building somewhere. Perfect for the Rooski's. (No offense intended to anyone that is Russian on this forum).</p>

<p>Thanks for all the kindness. Both shots were done in Summit NJ. The shhot of the light bulb is out side of a very old diner (which has killer good food), and the wall is the end of an old industrial building. The Zorki 4 has a Jupiter 8 f2 50mm, and the 4K has the Industar 3.5 50mm. Really some nice glass on both. </p><div>00Rqrq-99085584.JPG.0f9a583e71c69a926877fafd4ddaeb47.JPG</div>

<p>"We probably have dozens ourselves here in Detroit, but I'm just too scared to go down there and go walking around in those areas"</p>

<p>I don't live in Detroit, but why are all the best places in a city to take pictures are of the "travel at your own risk!" kind?<br>

Great photos taken from what looks like a great camera.</p>

<blockquote>

<p><em>Kozma, thanks for the invite. We probably have dozens ourselves here in Detroit, but I'm just too scared to go down there and go walking around in those areas.</em></p>

</blockquote>

<p>At least Russian cameras are not expensive to replace LOL. Detroit is rough even for brutal Rooskis with or without Zorki, on the other hand Kiev6C can be used in self defence :)</p>