Online advertising?

Hello again!

I am a starting out photographer, and I just put together a really good website, but I don't

know where to advise it for wedding jobs. I tried applying WPJA, but it hasn't responded to

me. Could anyone suggest me another way to advertise??? Do you think it's too late to get a

job for this year if I just start marketing now?

Thanks again and I would really appreciate your words of wisdom!

Andi

Try contacting your local venders, especially the venues. Let them know you're willing to negotiate last-minute deals with brides. If you're good enough, they'll work with you. They're not gonna stake their reputation on something unproven.

Be prepared to leave some serious lit and sample images behind.

I personally would have liked to have seen some images or a website of yours. :)

"Where do you go "register" on their sites?"

----------

With total respect and not meaning to be harsh - expecting people here to handhold you at that level is unrealistic. It's not that hard to figure out yourself if you go to those sites. If you want to run a business, you need to show some initiative. Most of these places have their advertising rates on their site and those that don't have contact information for contacting an advertising rep to get more information. Just go look.