One Person Show, Manu Propria Photographic Studio, Staunton Virginia

<p><strong>July 16th – July 31st, 2016</strong><br>

I am excited to announce that I will be having a one-person show at the Manu Propria Photographic Studio, 13 W Beverley Street, Second Floor, Staunton Virginia. The exhibit will be on display from Saturday, July 16<sup>th</sup> through Sunday July 31<sup>st</sup> and will focus on some of my favorite photographs of people. </p>

<p>An open house will take place on Saturday, July 16<sup>th</sup> from 7:00pm - 9:00pm hosted by photographer and Manu Propria Studio owner and Richard Pippin. </p>

<p>For more information please visit my website at http://www.michaelmarksphoto.com</p>

<p>I hope to see you there!</p>

<p>Michael Marks</p>

• 4 weeks later...

<p>I want to take a moment to thank everyone who came to the open house that launched my show on Saturday evening at Manu Propria Photographic Studio, in Staunton Virginia. I especially wish to thank my family and dear friends who came to share this moment with me, as well as those who could not be there but encouraged and supported me in this endeavor!!!<br>

If you are in the Shenandoah Valley area and have a spare moment, please stop by and take a look at my show. And meet Richard Pippen. He’ll tell you all about alternative processes and show you his very, very fine work as well!</p>