Olsen Ultra Custom high speed flash free to a good home. Powerful, 1/30000th second flash duration

I have an old Olsen Ultra custom high speed flash to give away for free t a good home. It has 4 heads, At low power, the flash duration is about 1/30,000th of a second. Low power is bright enough to shoot hummingbirds at about 3 feet in broad daylight at f22, without ghosting. It is excellent for photos of birds in flight with little or no motion blur. I cannot travel any more, and I would like it to go to a bird photographer, or other person who appreciates the special nature of this flash. Here are some photos taken with it:

http://gregscott.com/rwscott/rws_042.jpg

My father took this photo years ago, with a film camera.

1595394_d06e89ad1910674e65c017e5d3d4ee10.jpg

I took this photo in 2009 with a Canon 5D, A 100mm macro lens, at ISO 100, at sync speed. The flash runs off of a 12 volt lead acid batter, such as a car battery or a motorcycle battery. To qualify, you must be able to show me quality photos of birds, preferably in flig ht. I live in Atlanta Georgia and would prefer that you pick it up, and will ship in the USA, but you pay shipping. Please ask if you need more information. The flash tubes are great, little or no plating. The capacitors and trigger circuit have been rebuilt by an electronic flash professional. I have schematics and data. I will give preference based on three criteria: Quality of portfolio, location, and appreciation of the value of the flash.

It is much brighter than you really need for hummingbirds. It is strong enough to use with larger birds at a greater distance.

Please email home@gregscott.com for more info.