Few months ago I got an old Rolleiflex off the auction site for 30 dollars, upon the inspection, I found out that the shutter was slow at all speeds, transport had issues and focus was frozen. I called Krimar, but I was told by this nice Chap to just throw it to the "garba-ge" I than called Mark Hansen. He asked me to send the camera for evaluation, and few days later I got a quote of 250 dollars for total overhaul. I took the plunge and nine weeks later I get my camera back. I already forgot that it was a little beat up, but it was now working like magic. Mark sent me a nice bi-fold with all the work he did. Now I tried to load the film and, as you know, I had some issues. I first aligned the #1 to the B1 window and wasted a roll, than I aligned that to the second, B2, window and finally got it going. I had a light leak from the bottom window that looked like red flare on color film. I wanted to see if the camera worked, so I took it for half an hour walk to The Grove. Here are the results. I used Fuji 400H color film that was developed in C41 press kit.