Old Faithful

<p>As much as I enjoy fiddling with the contents of my ever shrinking camera closet, sometimes I just have to go out with what I know will perform flawlessly, as long as the operator pays attention to what he is doing. <br>

Never having yet used Ektar 100 , having recently acquired a swing out polarizer for my M3 and foliage season being about done , I sallied forth and now offer the following for your consideration.</p>

<div>00bDRz-512781584.jpg.41ce80d8a0009b83390cb2e61c55656b.jpg</div>

<p><strong>Rick;</strong> It's where I live. I am on an island which, although a bridge to the mainland was constructed 50 years ago, it retains much of its' island character. Turn on your Google map and type in Cousins Island, Yarmouth, Maine USA. Indeed it is beautiful.</p>

<p><strong>Francisco;</strong><br>

We are currently having a "January Thaw". It may get all the way up to 40 degrees F.<br>

Next week is expected to be the coldest spell of the year. May see some minus 10 -20 F overnight, depending on location. The coast is always a bit warmer than inland.</p>

<p>Roger, Great shots with the "old reliable". Maine is one of the most beautiful places I know for great photos. My son lives in Belfast, Me. We get up that way every year or two and stay at Moody's Cabins in Waldoboro. My mouth is watering for a lobster roll from Reds Eats in Wiscasset. <br>

</p>