Odd behaviour in View NX

jose_angel

<p>Not a question but a scary tale.</p>

<p>Running View NX 2.3.1 32 bit, I experienced an odd behaviour. I use to download my images in files, files are automatically named with date and a brief title.</p>

<p>I opened the last file but one, and to my surprise I found some pics that should have been in the latest file... I then checked the latest file and found that they were duplicated in both files. I didn`t do so. I checked the serial numbers of the duplicated photos, and they were different.</p>

<p>I then copied and pasted the duplicated photos in a new file to keep them just in case. When I opened the file for checking, more photos, that were not selected from the last but one file, were duplicated and pasted, too.</p>

<p>After checking that the non-selected, original ones were in the right place too, I selected and deleted them. Again, to my surprise, all the photos , selected and not, from the just created new file were deleted. I got scared.</p>

<p>After that, looks like all the photos returned to their original files.</p>

<p>Better if you have a good backup system.</p>

<p>Yes, looks like the computer is "really loaded". It takes way more than usual to finish a process in NX2, same in View NX. It doesn`t comply with my requests... it`s odd.<br>

I have just eliminated the cache. I`m restarting the computer...</p>