November Photo Chat Get-Together

michael_marks2

<p>What better to do after the upcoming election is over than discuss our photographs!<br>

Yes, how about getting together to chat about our photographs and the stories behind them. What was your intent in making the photograph, what were you trying to say, was it a success? If you made your print, were there any particular challenges involved?<br>

This is not a discussion focused on gear — the idea is to share insights, get constructive feedback, learn a few things, relax and make new friends!<br>

Well, if this sounds interesting and fun, how about joining me in beautiful downtown Doylestown, PA, in the heart of scenic Bucks County, and we will get together over a cup of coffee.<br>

Photographers of all levels are welcome.<br>

Bring only a couple of prints to discuss. Obviously the prints should be Black and White and should be film based!<br>

The get together will be on <strong>Sunday, November 13th</strong>, 10:00-11:30am at the Zen Den coffee shop, located on ‪20 Donaldson Street, Doylestown, PA 18901.<br>

Email or call me at 215-348-9171 if you are interested. First come first serve!<br>

I look forward to meeting you!</p>