Noritsu V50 future use?

Discussion in 'Film and Processing' started by erik_hattrem, Nov 9, 2009.

1. I was given an perfectly working Noritsu V50 from a retiring photostore. I use normaly a Jobo for prpcessing my own and my customers E6-films. I also do small run of C41. I think that this Noritsu has to large troughput for my buisness. I dont want to clean it and store it. And im pretty sure the chemistry will die if i dont use it every day.
    But: - Can i re-buil it with small "one shot" tanks and run E6 filsm trough it. As far as i have seen, it is 7 tanks inside it. And ill guess il can program the speed of the film trough it. Maybe i even can make an B&W machine out of it, since B&W is what i do most - personally and for customers.
    Any ideas folks. Im going to give this machine a furnished and safe home until "she" is an adult ANYWAY :)

2. WOW. Excellent. By any chance that don't have the Frontier Scanner do they?
    Thanks and good luck.
    Tom

3. I run my own scanners. Drum or flatbed. But the had the Nortsuscanner and paper processor (ra4) but i dont nee that. I outsource colourprinting and do my own B&W and Ilfochromeprinting.

4. We run a V100 in our lab and it likes to see about 20 to 30 rolls a day for the chemistry to stay in check. Some days it gets less though. I don't know how you could convert the machine to run E6 or D76?
    Good machines, but like anything in needs consistent use to keep working.