<p>Do you mean the small window that used to be at the bottom of the open dialog box? That seems to be gone. But you should be able to see a preview using the icon layout, which is not much smaller than the preview they gave before. Are you using Win or Mac? A lot of people are complaining about this. Doesn't bother me a bit.</p>

<p>I use Bridge with all my Photoshops........ PS CS6 Bridge works just fine, previews and all.</p>

<p>Ensure you did not disable this in Bridge: VIEW menu option. Also, Photoshop allow you to open the Mini Bridge for image file previews. Mini Bridge was a new option one release ago.</p>

<p>Perhaps too, the OP is not being specific enough in his problem desc.?</p>

<p>Yes, I meant that little preview patch. I am amazed that Adobe killed this feature. And to preview Photoshop files through Bridge is akin to climb into your car through the sun roof.<br>

In AutoCAD, ACDSee, etc. for example, it is very convenient to see the bitmap image that can save a lot of time by not opening the wrong file.<br>

Even, Windows Explorer shows tile images of files and one can even see previews of RAW files (through a Codex add-on).<br>

I PS never had the preview I would understand, but why ruin a good thing. Too bad!</p>

<p>Geoffrey, you clearly have a different workflow method I don't think is shared by a lot of folks who use Bridge to open their images. I've never used the "Open" command under the File menu option.</p>

<p>You paid for all that software and don't even use it. That's like buying an expensive sports car with a sunroof just to run errands. </p>

<p>Switch to a Mac. I've never seen an OS either by Microsoft or pre OS X devote so much to thumbnail previews and all the options available for sizing, display and navigation. Beginning to wonder if Bridge or even Lightroom is overkill.</p>

<p>I'm currently teaching myself remastering some poorly recorded CD's I bought. Hitting the space bar on a folder of AIFF audio files and hitting the up/down arrow keys to jump to each one as they auto play on the fly right on the desktop is priceless for comparing edits!</p>