No. 2 Bulls-Eye Kodak 101 roll film

<p>So I recently acquired a nice No. 2 Bulls-Eye Kodak from 1898 with two empty spools in it. Now I know that 101 roll film went the way of the dodo in 1956 and that Central Camera in Chicago no longer carries it either.<br>

Since I want to use this camera and not be limited to single sheets of film or photo paper I figured that I could make some film by soaking 3.5" paper in Rockwell's Liquid Light to make a negative material. I know it would be slow but paper negatives were the first kind of film. The problem is that I cannot find any source of 3.5" wide paper, acetate or plastic film anywhere and was wondering if you guys had any comments or ideas?</p>

<p>B&H Photo shows rolls of Ilford Multigrade IV RC for special order (2-4 weeks delivery time).<br /> They show it available in a size of 3.5 inch by 500 ft. for $165<br /> At about ISO 6 it would be a bit slow and the paper would not be able to be rolled as tight as film but it would probably be as viable a solution as coating some other substrate. <br /> You would still have to black out any red window and adjust framing by counting the turns of the winding key.</p>