Nikon Wednesday 2019: #34

Discussion in 'Nikon' started by Matt Laur, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Important: please keep your image under 1000 pixels on the longest side for in-line viewing, and please keep the FILE SIZE UNDER 300kb. Note that this includes photos hosted off-site (at Flickr, Photobucket, your own site, etc). Are you new to this thread? The general guidelines for these Wednesday threads are right here:http://www.photo.net/nikon-camera-forum/00W7km. This forum's moderators are allowing up to three Nikon Wednesday images per week, so share some work!

A good late-summer Nikon Wednesday to all. The perfect hot, steamy weather to get caught up on some indoor product shooting. Unfortunately, the customer had me take over a conference room with defective air conditioning. Not as bad as working in the parking lot, but I think I need to add a couple of table fans to my mobile-studio deployment list!

Here's a highly cropped peek at some more fancy optical hardware. Gotta love that multi-colored multi-coating on the glass. Share some photos!
    nvg.jpg

bnelson likes this.
  2. Cannery Row "Race Night on the Row". D300, 18-200mm Nikkor Zoom
    Cannery Row 19c_Race Night on the Row_1.jpg

Nick D., Matthew Currie and like this.
  3. I just got back from a trip to Baffin Island and Greenland, and haven't processed much but here are a couple.

Though I was purposely staying away from the news, it travels fast, and this stencil appeared in Sisimiut almost immediately:

sisimiut graffito.jpg

4. Needless to say, the icebergs are impressive, and you can always see something in them if the angle is right. Here's a Jedi knight:

jedi knight.jpg

sjmurray, bnelson and Nick D. like this.
  5. Down here we see toddler sized bicycles and the like. Up in the north....

family travel.jpg

Nick D. and bnelson like this.
  6. Reflex-Nikkor 500mm f/8
    Campus-Lake.jpg

Nick D., bnelson and Vincent Peri like this.
  7. The Amalfi Coast, Italy:
    [​IMG]
    Nikon D850, AF-S 16-35/4VR

Nick D., bnelson and Bill J Boyd like this.
  8. A nifty fifty and a single light.

Welcome Newbie-2 (2).jpg .

hjoseph7, Nick D., paul_b.|1 and 5 others like this.
  9. Nikon D600 & Nikon 24-85mm F2.8D lens. Set to BW mode. Didim, Turkey... DSC_0719.jpg

10. Sandy Vongries

Sandy Vongries Administrator Staff Member

11. D750 Ziess 35mm F2 DSC_8973whitflower.jpg

12. unbelieve so fast that message went - even the Danish Prime Minister visited Greenland immediately after the twit !!

Nick D. likes this.
  13. One of the most important annual Buddha Days

20190815850_1787.jpg

14. Sunrise a few mornings ago.
    Nikon D750 southshore67-copy-2.jpg

sjmurray, Sanford, nvanzanten and 9 others like this.
  15. Nikon D7000; Nikon 35mm f1.8
    NIK_3877_w.jpg

Nick D. and like this.
  16. Very moody. I like the subtle quietness.

17. D7100 55mm MicroNikkor f3.5 5x7 20190824_4710.jpg

luis triguez and Nick D. like this.