Nikon Wednesday 2015: #26

Matt Laur

<blockquote>

<p><strong><em>Important:</em></strong> please keep your image under 700 pixels on the longest side for in-line viewing, and <em><strong>please keep the FILE SIZE UNDER 300kb</strong></em>. Note that <strong>this includes photos hosted off-site</strong> (at Flickr, Photobucket, your own site, etc).<br /><br />Are you <strong>new to this thread?</strong> The general guidelines for these Wednesday threads are <strong><a href="/nikon-camera-forum/00W7km" rel="nofollow">right here</a></strong>:<a href="/nikon-camera-forum/00W7km" rel="nofollow">http://www.photo.net/nikon-camera-forum/00W7km</a>. This forum's moderators are allowing up to three images per week, so share some work!</p>

</blockquote>

<p>You never know what you'll nearly step on when strolling the grounds with a client. While the shoot was too pedestrian to show the why-we-were-there results here, I was for some reason struck by this display of prime numbers that turned up under foot. I suppose it's possible it fell from space, just like those single shoes you see on the side of the road. Photographed half a pair? It's Nikon Wednesday: Share!</p><div>00dMuQ-557416784.jpg.afb67b9787a8c1cf709848d71c09d71f.jpg</div>

<p>Usually I'm programed to do landscape work with Medium format, but on this trip two weeks ago, did an initiation of Point Lobos hike with my 35mm Nikon FM3a with a Nikkor 55mm Micro, and some Ektar. It was LIGHT, and fun. Got the end of the day in MF.</p><div>00dMv2-557417884.jpg.015f39c5cf110b6e88c784aeb812da26.jpg</div>