Nikon Wednesday 2014: #42

Matt Laur

<blockquote>

<p><strong><em>Important:</em></strong> please keep your image under 700 pixels on the longest side for in-line viewing, and <em><strong>please keep the FILE SIZE UNDER 300kb</strong></em>. Note that <strong>this includes photos hosted off-site</strong> (at Flickr, Photobucket, your own site, etc).<br /><br />Are you <strong>new to this thread?</strong> The general guidelines for these Wednesday threads are <strong><a href="/nikon-camera-forum/00W7km" rel="nofollow">right here</a></strong>:<a href="/nikon-camera-forum/00W7km" rel="nofollow">http://www.photo.net/nikon-camera-forum/00W7km</a>. This forum's moderators are allowing up to three images per week, so share some work!</p>

</blockquote>

<p>A good Wednesday to all you Nikon people. Still plowing through some post from a project a few weeks back, and coming across a few shots I have no recollection of taking. It was a long day, it seems. Have a shot that you made while apparently otherwise mentally engaged? Share!</p><div>00ctJA-551829684.jpg.a46bae459cf3b7ad548e5f9edd04d903.jpg</div>

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<p>When I first arrived in Jackson Hole, the local news headline claimed a crowd of wildlife paparazzi drove a cow moose to injure herself on a campground fireplace ring with subsequent euthanasia. Subsequent reports indicated a bull moose was in hot pursuit - a far more likely explanation of the cow's behavior as these animals seem to adapt to living with humans in their vicinity. The moose and other wildlife (including a grizzly) are moving through my neighborhood and a morning walk yields more sightings than a drive through the Grand Teton park.</p><div>00ctKB-551833584.jpg.a5b95a17142fdeaf1aec0806f94341b6.jpg</div>