Nikon Wednesday 2014: #34

Matt Laur

<blockquote>

<p><strong><em>Important:</em></strong> please keep your image under 700 pixels on the longest side for in-line viewing, and <em><strong>please keep the FILE SIZE UNDER 300kb</strong></em>. Note that <strong>this includes photos hosted off-site</strong> (at Flickr, Photobucket, your own site, etc).<br /><br />Are you <strong>new to this thread?</strong> The general guidelines for these Wednesday threads are <strong><a href="/nikon-camera-forum/00W7km" rel="nofollow">right here</a></strong>:<a href="/nikon-camera-forum/00W7km" rel="nofollow">http://www.photo.net/nikon-camera-forum/00W7km</a>. This forum's moderators are allowing up to three images per week, so share some work!</p>

</blockquote>

<p>Hello Nikon folk. A good Wednesday to everyone. Was just sifting through a folder of architectural detail material, including several shots documenting the stone and cast metal elements used in this recently installed piece in a memorial garden. There are other, cheerier shots and some that place it visually in context, but this one had a particular role in recording design features. Share what you shot, please!</p><div>00cmCa-550577584.jpg.b15f11431484ed5f82a2a449b34c2526.jpg</div>

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<p>Well, not to seem too eager, but as I just happen to be here, I'll add one.</p>

<p>I've been using my old 35/2.8 PC manual lens as a normal length on the D3200, figuring if you're going to go manual and no meter, it might as well be preset too. It is very sharp when carefully focused, but I have not gotten adept at doing it fast on that teeny tiny screen. This one came out not badly, though. </p><div>00cmCg-550577784.jpg.e6476ba48d3665ca77b68261641643a0.jpg</div>