Nikon old school DX images

Discussion in 'Nikon' started by blurrist, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Thank you. I think it was early evening autumnal light but I have to say that my memory is letting me down a bit here.

2. Still working
    #D2Hs

_D2S3164r.JPG

luis triguez and iansurita like this.
  3. Wow! Reminds me of France in the 60s/70s all the teens causing havoc on these machines (the pedal starter variety).
    I saw this at a service statio in Italy a couple of years ago, though not a good image but taken as a reminder of things past.

image.jpeg

4. We've some refurbishment version available here, for collective purpose.

iansurita likes this.
  5. Nikon D80 infrared converted (720nm filter) w/18-70mmf3.5-4.5. Noontime. Sunny and cloudless day
    Bridge IR 03.jpg

iansurita likes this.
  6. Love it.

D2Hs+50mmF/1.2 AIS
    _D2S3017r.JPG

luis triguez and iansurita like this.
  7. D300 20-35mm f2.8 afd image.jpeg

blurrist and Vincent Peri like this.
  8. @iansurita,
    Thank you for keeping this topic energetic.
    Here in my location, rainy season is coming. Sooner I will post some green theme.

#D2Hs
    _D2S3187r.JPG

9. Blurrist...there's plenty of life left in the classic Nikons and it's worth keeping their memory alive. Not everyone can have the latest equipment to hand. Pleased to see your regular posts and getting enjoyment out of them. Here's hoping some other members will join in and help keep this thread alive.

10. Food and Drink weekend at the old dockyard, featuring Dragon Boat Racing
    D300 + 24-120mm mk1 F3.5-5.6
    image.jpeg image.jpeg

mag_miksch and blurrist like this.
  11. Looks a little guilty!
    The expressions a dog can produce are unlimited and can convey so many different emotions. But then I'm biased as I'm a dog person. Love the image.

12. Trying to keep this thread active, so here's an experiment in destructive image making. A tinge of sepia perhaps to make look a little early 20th century apart from the later accoutrements. image.jpeg
    D300 + 20-35mm f2.8 afd @ iso4000

13. Impressive processing.

As promised earlier, attached photos for being greener.
    #D2Hs+105mm _D2S3195r.JPG _D2S3198r.JPG

iansurita and mag_miksch like this.
  14. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg This weekend saw our old local maltings which is undergoing volunteer restoration in the village host its annual beer festival supporting CAMRA, (Campaign for Real Ale). We were incredibly lucky with the weather which produced a scorching hot day. My wife, grandson and I showed our support and the D300 attended.
    A couple of images showing good attendance and many different ales on offer.

blurrist likes this.
  15. D2Hs+175528

[​IMG]

iansurita likes this.
  16. D1H+7020028+TC20
    [​IMG]

mag_miksch and iansurita like this.
  17. D300+sigma 24-70mm f2.8
    2EE0C95E-BEAE-40E8-B15C-E34C45671B53.jpeg

blurrist and mag_miksch like this.
  18. Love it in highkey iansurita. Is it possible to recover some details from right hat in CR?

19. D300s+7020028
    _DSC1744_1in.JPG

20. I bought a D810 about a year ago, but I still use my D300 very often. I'm very pleased with the images from the D300. In my opinion, the D300 is a great buy right now for someone looking for a great used camera and don't mind the DX format.

iansurita and mag_miksch like this.