Nikon 60mm Macro lens - new in box

Nikon AF-S Micro Nikkor 60mm f2.8G ED macro lens, brand new in box (USA version). This is the latest version of the 60 macro with ED elements and Nano Crystal Coating. I purchased this lens for a client job that never happened but I was already past the 30 day return period when they bailed on me. Lens has been removed from the box and tested (it's perfect in every way) but never left my house. These latest generation Micro Nikkors are incredible lenses: super sharp at all apertures and distances, rounded diaphragm gives beautiful bokeh wide open, and autofocus is fast and silent. This is as good as it gets for macro of course, focuses to 7" and true 1:1 magnification, but the focal length makes this lens as useful for portraiture and general photography as it is for closeup work.

I don't do macro work unless specifically requested by a client, so I don't have a need for such a superb lens just sitting around. My loss is your gain.

$500 including Fed Ex shipping within the USA. Paypal please.1056411_Nikon60Macro.jpg.7e47f760e9465eaa3878e941eb5b7267.jpg