Night photography with Holga

I have the holga with bulb. And to answer the person that asked which model has bulb setting, none...but www.holgamods.com sells the modified Holga with bulb setting. Randy at holgamods no longer sells the 120S Holgas but now has Holga 120n and i am sure he still does the bulb modification to that one. Hope that helps u. So thank you for all your help contributors but I know how to take the night shots but was hoping for some tips...I really haven;t gotten any great results....unfortunately I didn;t have the extra dough to get the cable release mod. I wish i had. That woulda helped. Also nothing to do with this question but, My holga is too good....I am a little dissapointed. All in focus, no light leaks, has the vignette and obviously viewfinder is not on the mark but i dunno...any idea on how to mess it up a bit? haha.

Mess it up a bit? Hmmm - maybe kick it across the room a few times and clean the lens with a Q-tip dipped in scouring powder. I don't know. Just a thought. Anyhoo, it's pretty easy to fix the shutter so it will stay open as long as your finger is on the button. Just mess around with the position of the shutter spring.

<< I have the holga with bulb. And to answer the person that asked which model has bulb setting, none...but www.holgamods.com sells the modified Holga with bulb setting. Randy at holgamods no longer sells the 120S Holgas but now has Holga 120n and i am sure he still does the bulb modification to that one >>

This is not correct. The new Holga 120N comes _from the factory_ with a bulb setting and a tripod mount.