Next Scanning Workshop

With the recent flurry of scanning threads it occurred to me it is time to post an update on

our scheduled workshops and future plans.

Our next large format (concentrastion on LF but others are welcome) scanning workshop

will be at the Valley Photo Center in Springfield, MA, Friday march 3 through Sunday March

5. We still have room for a couple more participants. Michael Mutmansky and I will be

running the show. Jim Andracki from Midwest will be there too. We expect to be able to

offer discounts/rebates on Microtek scanners and Epson printers (100 off on the 2400 for

sure). After that we will be doing the abbreviated half-day session at the View Camera

Conference.

Beyond that we are committed to a West Coast workshop and are currently looking at

dates in the San Jose area during July (likely possibilities are June 30 - July 2, July 21 - 23

or July 28 - 30). Finally, if there is enough interest we will do another workshop at

Midwest Photo in Columbus in June (either before or after the View Camera Conference).

Full details on the Springfield Workshop,with general information that applies to all the

workshops can be found on Valley Photo Center�s website, Midwest�s website

(www.mpex.com), my site (www.fourpointlanding.com) or Michael�s

(www.mutmansky.com).

Please email either of us offlist for more info.