New Website Launched

joshua_danley

Hi Josh,

Since no one has chimed in here yet for you, I will be the first to say you have some great talent there, and I can certainly see the potential. Keep at it! Two things might really help other people when looking at your site. First, I'm assuming you're using a large monitor, as I am for viewing photos. Well, the pages are so wide on the website that most users are going to have to scroll in the width direction, as well as the vertical direction, which most tend to hate. I got some bad comments for doing this before. So I have to scale web pages down to a smaller size to fit most people's DINKY monitors. (I can't believe how many people are using their computers with a small screen - it just sucks viewing stuff on anything less than a 19" monitor.)<BR>

Second, you've done a nice job in seperating the galleries by event / style - but even if you wanted to load just "misc", the other two galleries worth of pictures will still load as well. This could take soem serious time for anyone who's got a connection slower than 512K down...<BR>

Seriously, though, the photography looks great. Best wishes,<BR>

Jed