NEW - UPLOAD RECENT WEDDING IMAGE HERE FOR WEDDING PHOTO OF THE WEEK - July 13, 2009

think27

<p>Time to upload just one image - your favorite - from this or last week. Make sure it is 700 pixels or less in width - AND - make sure to enter a caption in the caption box on that page where you've uploaded. Some details about the shot would be helpful By posting - you agree to allow your image to be chosen for discussion and critique for the week. One will be chosen at random. This is not a contest - but simply an image that we'll discuss. Positive as well as constructive suggestions are what will occur. HOWEVER - IF you wish to post your image but DO NOT WANT to be considered for critique - please say so in your caption. Images that show as a link will be deleted and you'll be asked to re-post. Newcomers and Pros are both welcome to post in this thread. The thread will be closed tomorrow - late in the day or early eve. Look for the choice on Wednesday. Please do not start the critique in this thread ;-) If I'm late posting the choice - someone send me an email.... I'm crazy busy helping Josh with Site help emails.. Cheers..</p>

<p>Maybe she's a "Cougar" ... LOL!</p>

<p>Great catch ... er, I mean toss ... and great photo. The Bouquet toss can be such an irregular shot ... I like the two handed method here ... I think I'm going to start directing this shot so it comes out more like this every time. </p>

<p>From the first dance. D300, ISO 1600, f/2.8, 1/200th @ 125mm (dx). I picked this one because I liked the intimacy and because I can do almost anything with it: change the color temp, create a B&W, and more. However, this is as shot. THe DJ's lighting was primarily red, I used a red gelled quantum on the dance floor, a blue gelled quantum further back in the room, and fill flash forward (white).</p><div>00Tw1I-154593584.jpg.ebe9fc4c12d3ce28cec777aeffbc80ee.jpg</div>