Hi all,

<p>For any who are interested, I have started completing a photo

essay of my recent trip to the USA. If you are interested, simply

click <a

href="http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/antony_hands/">here</a> and

then click on "An American Journey".

<p>The journal commences in New York City, and will be progressively

updated week by week until complete.

Thanks for the encouragement. I won't let it slide, but sometimes it may be two weeks between updates due to my personal obligations. For some reason my wife doesn't seem to like me spending all weekend in front of the PC. ;o)

As for some of the other days, well my trip encompassed New York, DC (inc. Gettysburg, the mile of tanks at Aberdeen), Annapolis, New Orleans, Boulder, The Rockies, Colorado National Monument, Arches NP, Canyonlands NP, Mesa Verde NP, Grand Canyon, Vegas, Yosemite, the Napa Valley and San Francisco.

I think you will agree that there are some great photo sights still to come!

Cheers and thanks again!<div>007DER-16338084.jpg.4fa3833ce3395bf75402e8f7ee775a6f.jpg</div>

• 2 weeks later...
As someone who has spent countless hours developing a personal Web site devoted to travel photography (you think it is hard with a wife, try a 4-year old and a 6-month old) and who just took two trips to NYC, I have to say you did a fantastic job so far with your American Journey. I can't wait to see the rest. As someone who also loves photographing Civil War sites, I do hope you will include a good number of shots from Gettysburg.

• 3 years later...

Dear Zaan thanks for your comment it will help me for the future .i dont know whether it is good or not but in this stage of my working i dont believe on editing photos with Photoshop since i beleive i should know the technical items to be a real photographer then edit it . it was the reason to unmanipulate it .and due to this fact you could find my weakness .it is a good sign for me to focus on them and remove them .

again thanks and waiting for your valuable feedback

POuria