New old lens 1950 lens for cannon , a invention , what do you think

<p>i have to older cannon d10 , i use..some times lol but recently i just want to be rid of the kit lens that came with it , it being not that great of a lens , so i tried to sell it , nobody wanted it so i torn it apart with the hopes of a retro i had also had this Schneider 135 xenar lens laying about , a tessar design as you all know so yep i removed the glass from the cannon zoom kept the focusing elements and cut a lens board , we all know i am only using the center part of the lens and it now a bit of a tele photo , but wow ... i don't know how to post a image on here but have a look in my folders , uncroped unsharpened tests results </p>

<p>Depends what we're shooting.</p>

<p>For photographs we use Canons</p>

<p>For cannonballs we use Cannons</p>

<p>I actually gave up on the original post because I couldn't really understand it. I speak both English and American fairly fluently too.</p>

<p>It's written in modern urban American "texting" dialect. It developed in chatrooms and IM during the 90s and was perfected in cellphone text. I get papers from my students in this language all the time. </p>

Sometimes the light’s all shining on me. Other times I can barely see.

- Robert Hunter

• 2 weeks later...