new me

r_torrey

<p>Hi,<br>

I found this site looking for employment opportunities in photography. As of March 1st, I will be unemployed after 24 years of working as a manager for a winery. This site is so inspiring. I have all my life been around photographers, my aunt, my uncle, and great uncle. As a child I was their model. I have a degree in art. I want to get back to photography...Painting and drawing is ok but I like the photography because it can be more creative. One can capture the world in an instant. I was inspired by a friend in the past 5 years, to get back to the creative me...he gave me the spark ...So I'm creating a new me with an old passion for photography that has been kept inside for 24 years...professional..I'm probably not but creative I am..and I like to learn....maybe some day soon I can post some of my photos....rt</p>

<p>Hello RT,<br>

I just joined a few days ago too and posted the allowed five photos. I am out of work too after 30 years of printing. So I am going back to school for web design and ecommerce technologies, which is to also include photography classes. My style is more guerrilla shooting but I want to actually know how to take the shots rather than the camera. My attitude is the image on the computer means nothing until you actually print it. That is when you really see it. I do agree on the thrill of the emmediate response one gets when looking at the monitor images soon after taking them. But it can also be just as disappointing :-)</p>

<p>CHEERS...Mathew</p>