new iweb site...

heather_waraksa

The one problem that I have with your site is that you have to click on each image separately, wait for it to open in a new window, close it after viewing, then go to the next image. I ran our of patience, I am sure that many potential clients will too. But you do have beautiful images.

Those are some great photos!

One comment on the website, though. The first page of your site... the title is "home". You should change it to something more meaningful, like "Photos by Heather". All of your pages should have such a title. If you want to include the page the visitor is on, it should be something like "Photos by Heather - Home" or "Photos by Heather - Portfolio 1".

This will improve several things; it will let search engines better index your site, and if a user bookmarks your site, the title of your page is what will be used for the bookmark.

-Vlad

Gorgeous photos!!! I agree with the guy who said quit your day job! Your site is nice, too,

but I don't like the photos each opening up in a separate window. It takes too long and

people will end up just looking at your thumbnails (which I did and was still really really

impressed with your work!)

Very impressed, even with the pop-up window. You're incredibly talented!

:) Sarah

Thanks everyone for the feedback and support.

As for the photos taking too long to open and opening seperately... I don't know if I can

really fix that... (Added slideshow as an option after that post) I think I'm limited to what I

can do on iweb. Just started learning it this week so maybe I'll learn more as I go.

*Gulnara Samoilova- The template I used was "white/photo". A

Anyone know if there's new templates out?

*Katrina Couch- Not sure how I got that reflection... it must be a default. I'm not sure if I

have any option in regards to the pop up windows and slideshow. Happy accident?!?

Thanks again everyone!

• 4 weeks later...