<table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3">

<tbody>

<tr>

<td colspan="2">

<table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="5">

<tbody>

<tr>

<td width="100%">

<p >Hi all,<br /><br />New image from a tutorial I've been working: shooting cherry cola.<br /><br />Comments welcomed (and needed), I'll post a link when the tutorial is up on the web.<br /><br />Regards to all,<br />Steve<br /><a href="mailto:steve@stevesint.com" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">steve@stevesint.com</a></p>

</td>

</tr>

</tbody>

</table>

</td>

</tr>

</tbody>

</table>

</td>

</tr>

</tbody>

</table><div>00cbbS-548563984.jpg.96a7089f25965e7830d2c6ed555b6ad6.jpg</div>

<p>The slight blue flare bottom right and left take away its abstract quality a bit for me Steve. And personally I'd tone down the mid-right bright highlight. Overall though, I'm liking the abstract nature of it.</p>

<p>BTW. The original Kinks' lyric stated the name of a famous cola brand, but their record company made them change it for legal reasons. There's only one that scans with "cherry cola", so I think we can all guess the company's name.</p>

<p>Hi Rodeo,<br>

Thanks for your trained eye and input - you should have seen the blue flare (LR and LL) before I corrected it in camera, and then again in PS! I guess, not enough though! Sending you a PM for your input on V3 if you don't mind.</p>

<p>As for the "famous cola brand"...I had the same issue as the Kinks which is why it I used cherry cola.</p>

<p>Thanks again for your input.<br>

S</p>