New Camera Time!!

<p>I'm getting the hang of the Canon 300D that my buddy sold me about a year ago, and I think I'm ready for something new. I've read a few reviews about the Canon T2i, and I've read a few reviews about the D90, but I don't know which of the two I should get. I only have $400 invested in Canon glass (60mm EF-S f2.8 Macro USM) , so the switch wouldn't be *too* difficult. <br>

I'm a single guy about to move back to the states into a 2 bedroom apartment, one bedroom I'd like to set up as a studio, as I'd like to get into Portrait photography. So far, I've done a bit of macro / wildlife / flower work... all non-pro. As a single guy, I don't have all the $ in the world, but I think I could throw a grand at a new body. When I originally bought my macro lens, it had taken me about 3 months of researching to decide on it. I'm interested in getting involved with nearly all kinds of photography. I've never really seen myself as a creative person, but I thoroughly enjoy grabbing my camera bag and heading out to see what I can snap a few shots of.<br>

So, any suggestions? Also, if you get a chance, please comment on any / all of my pictures :) It's always good to get constructive criticism.<br>

Thanks for your input!</p>

<p>Andrew, thanks for the advice. I've never worked with film, and with the day job, I don't think I'll have much time to dedicate to it for now. That, and since I don't have a huge cash flow, I don't think I could afford to take as many pictures as I do. <br />Oh, and either way I step towards Canon or Nikon, I'm definitely keeping the Rebel. </p>

<p>Nikon/Canon is 6 of one half dozen of the other these days. I'd be inclined to tell you to get the Canon simply because you do have a Canon lens. No point in selling and taking a loss when there's not really a reason to do so.</p>

<p>Welcome to Photo.net!</p>