Neil Poulsen to Leave Photo.Net as a Moderator

Discussion in 'Large Format' started by neil_poulsen|1, Sep 15, 2003.

1. I will be leaving photo.net as a moderator. Tuan Luong has invited
    me to be a moderator on the LF forum at www.lfphoto.info, and I will
    be delighted to accept.

2. Hi Neil

I understand you fully!

Good luck!

3. r s

r s

Even though I'm just a 'lurker' I will be following you to the lfphoto.info site.

4. I'd like to thank Neil for all his many hours of work as the moderator of this forum. He did a very fine job, as I am sure he will do also for the new forum.

Large Format photography is one of the most important segments of photography, both commerically and artistically, and photo.net plans to have a forum related to it for as long as it remains a vibrant part of photography, which I expect will be a very long time.

Neil, please drop by here often, and if you ever want to resume your role as moderator here, we will be happy to welcome you back.

5. I hope that Neil won't mind me saying that he put in many, many hours of work to index the many uncategorised postings that were here when he became lead moderator. This work has made the archive a much more useful resource and we all owe Neil a huge vote of thanks.

Brian - can I suggest one of those nice hero icons for Neil for when he does drop by?

6. Good luck Neil and look forward to your presence on Tuan's site.

7. Good suggestion, Rob. I should have done it a while ago.