Need to disassemble my rolleiflex

I need desperately help: my old 1934 rolleiflex works only on 300 and T speed, don't know why it stopped working

with the rest of the range, but only those 2 works, nothing in the middle. I was trying to disassemble it, and I was able

to take out the front part, but unfortunately I couldn't take out the bottom lens mechanism, although all the screws are

out. Last time I tried to fix the top I broke a part of it so I don't wanna force it and break something else, everything

looks very fragile. Does anyone knows how to do it? I can send photos of what I have.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide

I have a similar vintage the Art-Deco in a similar state of dis-assembly. Getting ready to mount a (Rick-Oleson) focus screen! I seem to have some play (about 15min) in my view lens but I don't see how to adjust/fix it to one setting. I saw Ricks drawings which he did for the focus screen replacement. You've removed yours (viewing lens) completely. Is there a setting or is it merely fixed at one point and should be secured? Jsut what you need more questions...

This may be the same shutter .. an open view! and other Rollei info

http://www.ragarecords.com/photo/rolleicordartdeco.html

Hello,

I hate to say it-- you are in way over your head. you will need to recollimate the lenses when you finish this job and it is really not at all easy on this style of camera, with the four focusing helix's. I do work on this line of camera form time to time, but, really there is not any repair on a Rolleiflex Standard that can be done at home by an amateur. Oh not wanting to bang my drum here, but you are looking at around 150-200 dollars to have this camera completely CLA'd, that includes shutter, transport, focus and mirror replacement.

Mark

I agree with Mark. While some cameras are just simple boxes and are almost self explanitory, others are works of art and should be left to the artists. $200 for a nice, well working, solid, medium format camera that your pretty sure will last a decade or more without further attention is not a bad price considering the alternatives.

If it were a simple camera it would be a different story all together.