Need MF negative carriers?

paul ron

<p>I have a friend that is allowing me limited access to a laser cutter so I can make a few negative carriers for my Bessler. I was thinking if anyone needs negative carriers to be made or customised, I may be able to help.</p>

<p>paul ron, nyc<br /><a href="mailto:automax1@juno.com">automax1@juno.com</a></p>

<p>.</p>

<p> </p>

The more you say, the less people listen.

<p>I have the materials I need. Since I am using a laser, it will be a perfect clean cut. I can copy just about any negative carrier and customize em any size you want. So for me it's not worth buying, I make em.<br>

If you want, I can duplicate any negative carrier you have for cost and customize it to any format you want.<br>

I'm offering since I have access to the cuttter; my friend is also contemplating offering this or any other cutting anyone may need as a way to keep his shop busy during down time. A million dollar machine should never sleep. BTW he has 3D routers n 3D CADD scanning too.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>I made all of my negative carries for my LPL enlarger. I certainly couldn't afford to buy them!</p>

<p>I have use of a CNC drill/router at work of the type used in PCB manufacture and that is perfect for making things like this (and a few other things - http://stevesmithphoto.webs.com/pano612.html ).</p>

<p>We also have a laser cutter at work but it is not powerful enough for metals. It only cuts plastics such as polyester.</p>

<p>This is a high power laser that can cut 1/2 steel like butter. So doing this is like raking leaves with a bulldozer.<br>

Sure, sign machines are very capable of doing this kind of work as well. I once had access to a Hermes sign machine that is essentially a CNC router. I've made many negative carriers n also used it for wood inlay projects.<br>

Well if anyone neds ngative carriers or anything else, let me know and we'll see what we can do.</p>

<p> </p>