Need help recalling the name of a photographer

<p>While doing research for an upcoming project, I was attempting to find a particular body of work that I had seen some time ago, but did not bookmark. Of course, now I can't find it again. If any of the following rings a bell to anyone, I'd greatly appreciate being pointed in the right direction.</p>

<p>The series depicted life in a nursing home with black and white images which were generally grainy and often largely blurred (or at least shot with very narrow depth-of-field). The compositions were frequently "unbalanced" and generally unorthodox, with subjects faces often relegated to the extreme edges of the frame. This work was made in a style quite similar to that of Trent Parke, Paolo Pellegrin, or Alex Majoli. In fact, I thought at first that is was made by one of the three. It does not appear to be. I was certain that it must, therefore, have been made by another Magnum photographer, but I just can't seem to track the work down.</p>

<p>Any ideas?</p>

<p>Excellent suggestions, but none are the exact photographs I am seeking. I did look over Kratochvil and Boulat's work, as I thought I might have mistaken a VII photographer for a Magnum member, but to no avail.</p>

<p>Kratochvil's style is very close to the mark though and it is a style reference I need, not necessarily the institutional subject. Thank you, that is indeed helpful.</p>

<p>I would still like to track down the work I was originally seeking, however. I am working my way through the Magnum portfolios now. By my best estimation, the "photographers" page contains some 4,000 images, so blindly searching will take me some time. Wish me luck...</p>