Need HELP fast! Modeling Agency Requesting Me

<p>Hello.<br>

I need some help really fast! I have a big modeling agency here in town requesting to meet with me about becoming a prefered staff photographer for them and their clients. They currently have 2 photographers they use that they fly in when needed, 1 is based in LA, 1 is based in Texas. I have never met with an agency before so I could really use some advice on how to proceed, what to wear, how to price my services, what questions to ask, etc....</p>

<p>Should I bring my portfolio, even though the director told me he was very familiar with my work and loved my website?<br>

Do I wear a suit or should I keep it casual?<br>

What kinds of questions do I need to ask them?<br>

How do I price myself properly without watering down the market and losing money?</p>

<p>Any and ALL help is greatly appreciated. We are meeting tomorrow morning. Thanks in advance<br>

Miller</p>

Michael, you'd be wise at this point to pay a good consultant who knows your specific business for their advise. . . you dont have a lot of time, i understand that, but for something like this you should be willing to pay for the best advise you can afford. I hope you get some help on this post, but consider calling a good consultant and paying them for help. . .

<p>I worked with modeling agency in NYC but not in a photographer capacity.</p>

<p>Business casual worked for this agency.</p>

<p>Bringing portfolio makes perfect sense. If they ask for you have it, if not, then nothing lost.</p>

<p>Questions dealing with contracts & money I cannot help.</p>

<p>Michael,<br>

I have not been in the model photography business. But I have noticed in a sales negotiation session, that after discussion, there often is a period of silence. At that time, the next one to speak is the one who "loses" or gives in. Good advice above about a consultant. And correct to ask advice of others. It will be to your advantage to go into a session knowing what you want.</p>