Need help converting Sony A7SII video files for DaVinci Resolve

seth_cashman

<p>Hi all,<br /><br />Pretty new to video, so I'm still easily confused. Just shot some footage on an A7sII (slog3/XAVC-S/mp4 wrapper) and I'd like to be able to work on them in Resolve, but the files don't seem to be compatible. Any suggestions as to what I need to do to convert them so that they are Resolve-ready? What format should they be converted into? Any software recommendations?<br /><br /><br>

Thanks in advance.</p>

• 3 weeks later...
<p> For converting your Sony camcorder recovered video file to the format that is supported by the editing software DaVinci Resolve. I would like to suggest you about using <a href="http://www.video-converters.org/cameraconverter/sony-camera-converter.php"><strong>Sony Camera Video Converter tool</strong></a> as it is the best suited tool to converter your camcorder video file to some popular video formats like AVI, MKV, MPEG-4, FLV, 3G2, 3GP, SWF, MPEG-2, MPEG-1, ASF, WMV, M2TS, VOB, MPG, M4V etc which is well supported by DaVinci Resolve. It is the best suited tool for this task so you must try it once.</p>

<p> For converting your Sony camcorder recovered video file to the format that is supported by the editing software DaVinci Resolve. I would like to suggest you about using <a href="http://www.video-converters.org/cameraconverter/sony-camera-converter.php"><strong>Sony Camera Video Converter tool</strong></a> as it is the best suited tool to converter your camcorder video file to some popular video formats like AVI, MKV, MPEG-4, FLV, 3G2, 3GP, SWF, MPEG-2, MPEG-1, ASF, WMV, M2TS, VOB, MPG, M4V etc which is well supported by DaVinci Resolve. It is the best suited tool for this task so you must try it once.</p>