Need a Bag Recommendation for 2 Bodies, 2 Flashes, Several lenses including a 70-200 Lens

tom_collins3

<p>Here's my gear that I want to be able to hold all in one bag:</p>

<p>Canon Rebel XS<br>

Canon 40D<br>

18-55 3.5-5.6<br>

50 1.8<br>

85 1.8 (soon to have)<br>

17-55 2.8 (soon to have)<br>

70-200 2.8 (future purchase)<br>

Canon 430EX II Flash<br>

Vivtar 285HV Flash<br>

Cactus V4 Wireless Trigger with 2 Receivers</p>

<p>I currently have the Lowepro Slingshot 100 AW and I LOVE the design (sling around for easy access to the body) but I realize that I'm going to have trouble finding a sling that will hold all of this (and trouble with my back if I am wearing all of this gear at the same time). </p>

<p>Mainly what I'm looking for is a bag to protect my gear, keep it all in one place, and make it easy to transport to a location (wedding, portrait session, etc). Once I get to the location, I will likely ditch the bag, wear two bodies with two lenses (and maybe carry an additional lens or two with me in a modular belt system, memory cards and batteries in a hip pouch). </p>

<p>Eventually I will be upgrading to at least one full frame camera as well. Any recommendations for a bag that will hold all of this (with some room to grow) are much appreciated!</p>

<p>Since it sounds like you might be leaving <em>some</em> of your gear in the bag as you shoot, you might look at some of Think Tank's rolling/pack bags that include a locking cable to help secure things. Their <strong><a href="http://www.thinktankphoto.com/products/airport-international-v2-roller-camera-bag.aspx">Airport International</a></strong> comes to mind. Your laptop can go along for the ride, too - and all of the other little odds and ends.</p>

<p>Thanks Matt. That looks like a perfect solution, a little pricey, but hey, you pay for quality, design, etc. I love the locking cable feature and the fact that you can pack a laptop too. Also, perfect size for carry-on to avoid checking a bag with this much gear (makes my stomach a little queezy just thinking about it.) </p>

<p>If you get TT Airport International, consider the low divider set as well: since you don't have any big lenses, low dividers will give you 2" of room for your laptop inside and other stuff.</p>