ND filter -square

vcakic

Hi, I am looking for a recommendations for 100mmx100mm ND filter (I've got Lee holder). Preferably 9 or 10 stops, but would consider getting a 6 stop as well. Some of them have a strong color cast, like a Big Stopper from Lee, so I am trying to avoid that. I have seen reviews from NiSi, looks good, but was wondering about other choices like Rollei, Haida etc since I have not seen reviews of those.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

If you care enough to spend the money on a Lee holder, why not stay with them for the filters (LINK)?

If you are going for cheap, then eBay has various knock-off versions.

If you're shooting digital RAW, I don't think it's worth worrying about color casts in ND, however much that made sense with film.

It's not only about color cast, but that is the biggest one. If I am buying it, I would like to have no extra work or problems with it. I've seen some reviews on NiSi for eg, looks much better colorwise, so if I don't have to correct it later, better. Of course, we are still talking raw. Just was wondering if I can avoid extra work by buying different brand. They all do cost a bit...