ND Filter for Imagon

arthur_gottschalk

My Rodenstock catalogue specifies a 55mm slip-on filter for the 200mm Imagon. But I can't find a suitable Rodenstock ND filter in their current production. Slip-on filters are things of the past and you may be forced to fabricate or adapt one from a modern screw-in filter. Today I had to make a gel "slip-in" ND filter for a Imagon 42cm H5.8 lens on my 8x10 camera.

I need either a ND filter or a green filter for my 200mm Imagon lens. No idea how to find an original one and not sure what other push-on filters would be compatible with the disks. Any suggestions?

My Rodenstock catalogue specifies a 55mm slip-on filter for the 200mm Imagon. But I can't find a suitable Rodenstock ND filter in their current production. Slip-on filters are things of the past and you may be forced to fabricate or adapt one from a modern screw-in filter. Today I had to make a gel "slip-in" ND filter for a Imagon 42cm H5.8 lens on my 8x10 camera.

I need either a ND filter or a green filter for my 200mm Imagon lens. No idea how to find an original one and not sure what other push-on filters would be compatible with the disks. Any suggestions?

Contact Heliopan as they made the filters for the Imagon for Rodenstock, these are not slip on filters, they are slip in filters.