"Natural Glow" B&W Photo Magazine in Japan?

In 1997 I picked up in Tokyo the first two issue of an attractively printed B&W photography

magazine calles :Natural Glow." Some time ago I think I asked Alex Shishin whether he

could find it, but he could not. I now see that the magazine's phone number is shown as

03-3797-0241. Would anyone in Japan care to try to call them to see whether it's still

being published?

Yeah sure. Would you like me to mail you a copy? I can pick one up and let you know what it will cost with shipping. If you are interested email me your shipping address, and I wil get back to you with what it costs. To save time and trouble, I am guessing around $15.00 altogether, although it may well be much cheaper or a little more.

Johnson:

Thanks, I sent an e-mail to the magazine through the website you gave me. They

responded that they do not have overseas subscription but that the magazine should be

available on the Japananese Amazon or Kunokunia websites.

--Mitch

Mitch:

I can't read Japanese, but I think the photos are sufficiently interesting that I wanted to get some of the past issues.

If you can order them through Amazon or Kunokunia websites, maybe it is cheaper and more efficient.

I spoke to one of the Japanese bookstores in Hong Kong and they said they couldn't get a subscription for me (apparently Natural Glow should be considered a series of books rather than a bonafide periodical, despite the issue numbers. They have the book certification numbers, but not the typical code for periodicals.) Consequently, the bookstore management said they could only order it one by one as the issues are published, making it more expensive. But perhaps you can find a more complying Japanese bookstore in Bangkok.