"Naked in the House"

mike_f.

Hello,

Not too long ago, I saw this show (nakedinthehouse.com) on TV. I

think it was the 2003 edition, which took place somewhere in Toronto.

I'm wondering if anyone knows where exactly in Toronto. It looked

like an old, abandoned warehouse.

Also, if someone could recommend a similar location somewhere in or

around Toronto, I would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

mike,

If you're talking about the one where the poor model had to pose in sub-zero temperatures, it was a place in Stratford, Ont.

Fantastic series of shows, by the way. A nude art photo competition where each photographer gets one roll of medium format film and half an hour, natural light only - never having seen the venue. They all shoot the same model, who I hope is very well paid for the day.

Thank you for your reply Robert. That's exactly the one I saw. I'm sure the model was very well compensated for what she was put through.

Was it really Stratford? That's a bit too far for me. I'll have to keep searching for something closer.

mike,

The warehouse NITH was in stratford, not toronto.

Thats the only episode i've seen, where was the 2002 competition held? Of all the times to have Expressvu..

Its a great idea and I'd heard of the competition before but never seen the show until I came across it on fashion tv channel. I hope they also filmed the 2004 competition. I saw an invite to the show but couldn't make it out..

Mike, I do subscribe to Rogers Digital :) but I never ventured far enough into the ROD service to notice the shows. I'll check it out tonight.

Frank, I think the 2004 show was indeed filmed, at least that's what their web site suggests.

mike,

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...